Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

My evening with Ween in Austin



I didn't stay for the entire show. I tried my best. It's WEEN for crying out loud. I needed to be at the show. I didn't care if I was 6 months pregnant. But being pregnant, outdoors in the heat with a crowd of people, drinking water to keep hydrated (while being jealous of everyone else drinking beer), and taking a zillion potty breaks was just way too uncomfortable for me. I had to leave. I still enjoyed the show for the hour or so I was there and I don't regret at least trying.

GOD - WEEN - SATAN! ALL HAIL THE BOOGNISH!

PHOTO SET HERE


AUSTIN DAMN-HOT SET LIST 8/10/07

  • She Wanted To Leave
  • Marble Tulip Juicy Tree (tweaked w/1 verse Up On The Hill)
  • Now I'm Freakin Out
  • Bananas & Blow
  • Take Me Away
  • Mr Richard Smoker
  • The Grobe
  • Mister Would You Please Help My Pony
  • Hammer Down
  • Roses Are Free
  • Buckingham Green
  • Happy Colored Marbles
  • Nan
  • Pork Roll Egg and Cheese
  • Gabrielle
  • Dr Rock
  • Pandy Fackler (Glen went OUT & DEEP)
  • ------------------
  • Acoustic Set
  • Chocolate Town
  • Bday Boys
  • Mutilated Lips
  • Joppa Road
  • Help Me Scrape The Mucus off my brain
  • I Don't Want It (Gene electric solo)
  • -----------------
  • Electric
  • Flies On My Dick (w/Dickie Moist)
  • Tick
  • You Fucked Up
  • Fat Lenny
  • ----------------
  • ENCORE
  • Springtheme
  • Don't Get 2 Close to My Fantasy
  • Don't Squeal on The Pusher
  • FLUFFY!!!

1 comment:

Tx Bigfoot said...

I was there!! Remember? Was fun.

Public service - streaming audio links...

Friday night:
http://www.dragongrrl.com/weenshows/Austin07_2/mp3player.html

Thursday night (Stubb's too):
http://www.dragongrrl.com/weenshows/Austin07_1/mp3player.html