Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What a wonderful feeling...

Ari is quietly sleeping so I have some time to blog for awhile, unless he wakes for a feeding.

Ari is just about a week old. I can't believe how time goes by so fast. Not being pregnant anymore sometimes makes me feel a little empty. I know. I know. I know I complained a lot during the last month, but I guess I miss Ari moving inside of me... a sweet feeling.

Having a baby is the most endearing feeling I could have EVER imagined. I never thought I could have so much love for someone. I love holding, talking, and giving him sweet kisses. He is fun to play with too. And having my husband, Chad enjoying this experience with me is a wonderful feeling.

We are a family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see him in person. Amy can't make it, but I'll be down in Houston Dec 12-16 for work. I'll swing by at some point to see 'THE DUDE'!

Unknown said...

awesome... I can't wait for Ari to meet his Uncle Corey!