Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2007

No sleep ‘till….. GRRRRRR!

I didn’t get the recommended 10 hour sleep I fricking deserved last night. Some jerk decided to celebrate July 4th with extreme black cat firecrackers and a couple of bottle rockets last night in our neighborhood. They started at 10:30 pm for about an hour and a half. I decided to get up and surf the internet. At around 11 I didn’t hear anything hoping to finally get some much needed sleep, but no. I hear a rapid Pow-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM. By that time Chad wakes up from the sofa where he fell asleep earlier, to move to the bedroom. On his way he peaks in the computer room and looks at me, half a sleep. I told him I think the neighbors are illegally using firecrackers, because we live in the city limits. Right, Chad? He turns his back to me as he slowly walks towards the bedroom and jokily tells me to call the POH-LICE. I started laughing. By midnight I didn’t hear anymore pops, but I still could not get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. I got really jealous when Chad started to snore so I moved to the living room. Where I tossed and turned and tossed-turned. I finally went to sleep at 4am..... GRRRRRRRRRR.

No comments: