Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Anticipation

Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin' me late
Is keepin' me waitin'



Is it normal to already want my pregnancy to be over with? I know I am not the average-joe blow walking the streets with glee, but whatever. I am on my 19th successful week and it feels like I’ve been pregnant for far too long. And it’s not so much of my body changing…. sleeping, back aches, mood swings, etc. I just want to be able to hold my baby in my arms and share that joy together with my husband, Chad.

Chad has been so wonderful to me. Just the other day, coming back home from celebrating Father’s day with his family. His sister gave us a portable baby swing and when I noticed it in the back seat. I took a second look and couldn’t stop staring at this little swing. For the first time I realized we are actually going to have a BABY. A little person to be responsible for the rest of our entire lives!!! Oh, thank goodness I have my mom and mother-n-law's contact numbers on speed dial! Chad gave me a very supportive hug and told me that everything is going to be fine.

Well, tomorrow is our next ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby. According to this Chinese calendar predictor we are having a boy.

No comments: